I joined Curtis Brown in 2008 after working in translation rights at Hodder & Stoughton and John Murray, Piatkus, Penguin and HarperCollins.
The majority of my authors are from the ICM list but I also represent Curtis Brown authors in the translation markets.
- Curtis Brown authors longlisted for ABIA Awards
- Haruki Murakami receives Hans Christian Andersen Award
- Books by Greenwell, Partlow and Williams among the Top Ten of 2016
- Chris Bachelder's The Throwback Special nominated for the National Book Award
- Atwood, Moore, Moriarty, Semple and Toobin among Hollywood’s 25 Most Powerful Authors
Wondering what this Summer holds for you ... apply for our new internship here: https://t.co/JSaEX1aoCQ https://t.co/OV1Vp5yHWY
RT @CBGBooks: Happy publication day to Christopher Wilson (@mojo_books) - #TheZoo has been released into the wild! Get yours here: https://…
RT @CBGBooks: Hugely exciting news: @Tracy_Chevalier's historical drama #RemarkableCreatures is in production for the big screen! https://t…