Her second novel, Night Film was a New York Times bestseller and was named Book of the Year by NPR, Cosmopolitan, Kirkus Reviews and BookPage.
- Marisa Pessl longlisted for Francis Geffard Prize for American Fiction
- Malala Yousafzai and Margaret Atwood are Good Reads readers’ favourites
- Six authors featured in the Los Angeles Times' Summer Reading Guide
- Six authors feature in USA Today’s 30 Hot Summer Reads
- Marisha Pessl's Night Film to be adapted into film
A book that crafts its suspense lovingly, meticulously and comprehensively . . . Reading it is like devouring The Magus or gorging on a box set of Twin Peaks: at once all-consuming and mind-altering. Nothing else matters while there are pages to turn and, once the book is over, the world seems an emptier place.
on Night Film
RT @BNCliftonCommon: checked out our #BacktoSchool #bnbookchallenge yet? Today's class is #filmstudies! @marishapessl @OwenKingwriter @jenn…
I can't wait. 🎧ready. 😘❤️⚔️ https://t.co/1BbHPA2E3x
She will be missed. I always liked knowing she was out there, throwing books across the room whenever necessary. 😭 https://t.co/kfGVRrAFKj